POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question : Re: Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question
From: Hugo
Date: 5 Apr 2002 06:40:41
Message: <3cad8d39@news.povray.org>
> getting into Pov-Ray a few months ago.
> I am slowly learning.

Fast learning, in my honest opinion. You've got to have some programming
experience before POV-Ray, right?

Well, I started programming when I was 8 years old but it's not until today
I use math so intensely .. 17 years after.. But raytracing relies very much
on math.

Good idea to explain your macro. It's on my harddisk.

Regards,
Hugo